Orchestra, chamber, and solo performance
Oakland Youth Orchestra: I began my harp performance career with the Youth
Orchestra in Oakland, CA, at an early age.
Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Kiril Kondrashin,
conductor: I performed as second-harp.
I performed as Principal Harp with the:
* Liege (Belgium) Orkestra Philharmonique
* Limburg (Holland) Symphony Orchestra
* Gianville Symphony in Milan
* Van Karajan Orchestra (Berlin)
* Tanglewood Music Festival Orchestra
* Aspen Music Festival Orchestra.
Back home in the San Francisco Bay Area, my credits include:
* Skywalker Ranch Recording Studios, Lucas Valley. My recorded harp music can be heard in recent
* Third Baptist Church, San Francisco. I performed Gospel Music with a choir and
an ensemble as part of the impromptu repertoire each Sunday.
* St. Francis Hotel, Union Square, San Francisco: in-house harpist
* Legion of Honor, Lincoln Park, San Francisco: in-house harpist
* De Young Museum, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco: in-house harpist
* the Symphony orchestras of Berkeley, Oakland, and San Jose;
* the Peninsula Civic Light Opera;
* the San Jose Civic Light Opera;
* Stanford University Lively Arts Chamber Recital;
* Mission Dolores (San Francisco) Trio Recitals;
* Legion of Honor, San Francisco, chamber performances.
I frequently perform at the:
* San Francisco Legion of Honor
* San Francisco City Hall Rotunda
* Bay Area Association of Mayors' Conferences
* San Francisco City Club,
* Masonic Lodge
* San Francisco War Memorial Auditorium
* Cole Mansion and Ralston Hall (Burlingame)
* City of Palo Alto Gamble
* Thomas Fogarty Winery, Woodside and wineries in Napa and Sonoma counties.
I frequently perform at these San Francisco hotels:
* Ritz Carlton
* Mark Hopkins
* St. Francis
and the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Half Moon Bay.
I am a member of the California D’Oro Chamber Players. (harp, flute, viola, and violin)
I perform with this ensemble at the Gstaad (Switzerland) Music Festival, the
Orange County (California) Performing Arts Center, the Irvine (California)
Museum Broadcasts Concert Series, the Sherman Gardens Concert Series, and the
Rougemont (Switzerland) Music Festival.